Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4-5-11

If I opened my own restaurant, it would look like a nightclub inside with curtains and cozy VIP - feeling booths.  It would be very dim inside with music that is more loud than soft, but not too loud.  There would be candles on the tables, and we would have a lovely selection of drinks. The theme colors would be purple, blue, and black with some silver.  Basically, if it looks like a Kardashian would hang out there, thats what I want it to look like.  The people that work at my restaurant would have to be very good looking- NO EXCEPTIONS.  Everyone would have to wear black, and we would make cool nametags so you could identify the employees. We would sell really expensive food that comes in tiny portions so that I could make as much money as possible.  I would also make sure that there was a beautiful open terrace in the summer, with a great view.  There would only be drinks allowed out there, and the music would be much softer.  This is a great idea, and I might just do it so that I can make millions and millions of dollars and live happily ever after. By myself. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment