Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Acrostic Poetry

Just one word will never sum me up.
Early mornings have always been a problem.
Sensitive sometimes.
Strong always.
If I love you, I make sure you know.
Childhood made me who I am, and will continue to shape me forever.
A constant rush of life.

Memories are held close to my heart.
August 14th, 2003 never should have happened.
Realistic, but composed 100% of faith.
If you mess with the bull, you get the horns, so don't provoke me.
Everything happens for a reason, I have to believe that.

Much of what I have learned, I learned the hard way.
Infinitely grateful for the life God gave me.
Look at how far I have come, and tell me I shouldn't be proud.
Living happily ever after is what I aim for.
Sometimes going through the dark is what makes you appreciate the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment