Thursday, March 17, 2011

Daily journal 3-17-11

I once dreamed about Peter Pan coming into my room, and taking me to Never land with him and Tinkerbell.  I must have been about 7, because I was sleeping on the top bunk in my room upstairs. It was without a doubt the most realistic dream I have ever had, and I was so depressed when I woke up to learn that none of it had ever happened.  Peter came into my window with Tink, and invited me to go with them.  I always dreamed about Peter Pan, so I asked him if this was really happening.  He of course responded with a smile, and said yes.  I have always been terrified of heights, especially if I was flying through the sky without anything save me if I started to fall.  But flying with Peter wasn't as hard as I had expected it to be, and I'm pretty sure I picked it up right away.  We took off from my front yard and headed towards the second star to the right.  I also think Wendy, Michael, and John were there too. We had a great adventure in Never Land, and it was just like in the movie.  We met some very nice indians, and sat around the fire.  I requested to see the mermaids, so Wendy and Peter took me to go visit them.  They were also just like in the movie, so beautiful and girly.  I even got to swim with them! I knew what was next, and I was not looking forward to it.  We had done almost everything there is to do in Neverland, except for one thing; it was time to fight Captain Hook.  We left the gorgeous mermaids and flew over the water towards the pirate ship.  Peter landed on the ship first, and immediately started slaying hook.  I wasn't far behind him, and as soon as my feet hit the wood of the boat, I was grabbed by a stout, bald pirate.  A tall, skinny, and even scarier pirate grabbed Wendy, and they tied us both to a pole, back to back.  The bald pirate told me he would let us go if I guessed the number he was thinking of, and he then informed me that the number was between 7 and 9.  When I asked "Is it 8?" I actually said it in real life, and in turn woke myself up from the most memorable and life-like dream I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment