Friday, March 4, 2011

daily journal 3-4-11

The first image that came into my mind was me and my family on the gulf of mexico.  If I found out I was going to die tomorrow, I would sell all of my belongings and donate the money to an animal shelter. The second thing I would do is rent a huge yacht and lay in the sun all day with my family.  The gulf of mexico is so beautiful, and that is what I would want my family to remember about my last day on earth-the beauty.  I wouldn't just want my immediate family though, if I could do anything I would bring every person that ever touched my life.  I would bring my cousins, aunts and uncles, grandparents, neighbors, teachers, and friends. I have created really special bonds with so many people, and I would want to spend my last day with all of them just laughing and talking and looking at the sparkling blue water surrounding the boat.  I would obviously want my dog, Riley there too! I love my RiRi. I would want to watch all of the old disney movies that warm my heart to this day, and the Wizard of Oz, too.  I would also want to take some time to laugh until I cry at my old home videos, they are actually priceless. I would also work time in the day to go to Germany and Ireland, two places that I have very strong family history.  Before I die I want to walk to same streets that my ancestors walked, and see the exact same sunsets they saw.  The most important thing though, would be to get as much time in with my family as I could.  They drive me absolutely NUTTY sometimes, but I love everyone in my life so much, that I would want everyone there. Even Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment