Tuesday, March 15, 2011

daily journal 3-15-11

I am in no way, shape, or form amused with this picture.  Like seriously, what? I love asians, but this big shoe is way out of proportion and it honestly just creeps me out.  I could make some jokes about the earthquake or the tsunami, but it's way too soon and that would just be really insensitive of me.  I could also assume it isn't in Japan, but some other asian country, like China.  Well...I'm still not amused.  I could make up a story about a little asian man who lives in a shoe, but that STILL isn't entertaining.  This is just a dead end picture..so..I have nothing to write about really?  I don't want to work today.  I am literally working 24 hours this week, and I have homework, cleaning, packing, and resting to do in between school and making money.  Can't forget about walking RIRI either

No comments:

Post a Comment