Monday, March 14, 2011

daily journal 3-14-11

My journey on a pirate ship started when I was water skiing on the gulf of mexico during my spring break in Florida.  I was bounding over the white-capped waves and catching some seriously impressive air.  Before I knew it though, a massive pirate ship coasted next to me out of nowhere.  A hand reached down and grabbed me by my pony-tail.  It yanked me out of my seat and dropped me on the wooden deck of the ship.  Landing on my back, I stared up at the group of pirates towering over me.  I asked who they were, and I recieved a friendly 'Howdy I'm Troy!' out of the only male.  The other two pirates were girls named Erica and Amanda. They all seemed exceptionally nice and gentle as they helped me to my feet, so I assumed I was on a ship of good pirates.  I couldn't have been more wrong-I soon saw the tall, lanky captain standing in front me.  He hobbled over on his wooden leg and looked me up and down. 'You, you, and you.' He pointed to the other three pirates, 'You're all stupid. Go shine the statue of me on the front of the boat.' All of the kind pirates scurried away, and I was left with the scary captain and the parrott he carried on his shoulder.  The intimidating pirate introduced himself as Gabe, and told me his parrott's name was Brittany. "I'm Brittany! I'm Brittany!" The colorful bird squaked. "Yeah, we KNOW." Gabe rolled his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment