Friday, February 25, 2011

Free Writing 2-24-11

If I could invite any three people to dinner, it would be a really hard decision.  Living or dead, there are so many people that I would love to get to know and have a conversation with.  The first person I would definitely want to have dinner with is Miley Cyrus. She is the songbird of our generation. Plus, I think she would bring some salvia.  All joking aside, I think she is a really talented person and would have some good stories to tell. Also, shes my age, so regardless of her fame and fortune I think she is one celebrity that I could get along with and be able to relate to.  My second guest would be Chelsea Handler.  I think she is absolutely hilarious, and she would be hysterical to have over for dinner.  The entire meal would be pure entertainment, but I also feel like she has strong opinions, so the conversation would be good as well.  The last guest I would invite is Charlie Sheen.  Two and a half men is my absolute favorite show, and if I could get Charlie Sheen to adopt me, I would.  He is honestly crazy, but at the same time, his instability would be really fun and interesting to witness in person.  I actually want him to be my dad.  Chelsea Handler would tear him apart before the main course, so not only do I think I chose very interesting individuals, but I also chose a unique group of people that would never allow a dull moment to occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment