Monday, February 7, 2011

Zebra

Then I punched the lion between the eyes so he knew not to mess with me.  He glanced at the zebra, and then back at me before whimpering and running back into the forest.  The zebra was grateful that the lion did not eat him, so he offered me three wishes.  My first wish was that every single packer fan in the world lost their voice for the next week so I don't have to hear their stupid superbowl comments. Second, I asked to be the richest person in the world. Lastly, I wished that Mr. Currie could be my college professor so we could be BFF's for life. The zebra happily granted all my wishes, but before I could thank him, the lion sprang out of the woods and attacked him. I had no desire to get in the middle of an outrageous animal fight, so I counted the hundred dollar bills in my wallet and decided to continue my walk down the street so I could find a place to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment